Monday 13 August 2012

Welcome to my new online trading page!

Hi everyone,I would like to welcome you all to my new forex blog.Ok first let me give you a brief introduction about myself.My name is Samuel Kimutai and I live in one of the best countries on earth called Kenya in  East Africa.I do make a living from buying and selling foreign currencies online otherwise called online forex trading .I couldn't be any happier with what I do since I have a lot of flexibility.I work from home,about 2 hours a day at most,I know that sounds crazy but that's true.Well I thought that since I work for few hours I could come up with a blog for letting other folks know exactly how they could make money online trading currencies like I do.Well Intend to be posting all the trade transactions I do on this blog site,however I would be using my virtual trading account instead of the live one to show you my track records.I hope you will enjoy learning from my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment